Dr Ashwin Kumar has completed his MBBS from Osmania Medical College and later completed his master's from Gandhi Medical College. He is a member of the coveted Indian Orthopaedic Association. He has various fellowships in arthroscopy surgery, shoulder arthroscopy and Arthroplasty and is also a clinical observer in arthroscopy. He has participated in several national and international conferences including the one at the Orthopedic Association Of South Indian States (OASIS).
Dr M Ashwin Kumar is an Orthopaedic specialist with a vast experience in the field of orthopaedics for 17 years.
- Is one among the few in twin states to achieve EDARM-European Diploma in Adult Respiratory Medicine
- Is an Honorary General Secretary, Telangana TB Association.
- Is an erudite Executive member of TB Association of India.
- Sports injuries Specialist
- Shoulder Arthroscopy
- Knee Arthroscopy
- Ankle Arthroscopy
- Knee Primary & Revision Replacement
- Hip Primary & Revision Replacement
- Complex Joint Injuries Management
- Arthritis and Pain Management
- Neuromuscular Disorders
- Stem Cell Therapy For Orthopedic Conditions
- Orthopaedic physical therapy
2015 - Chest presentation-case report, Lung India, Xanthogranulomatous pyelonephritis
2014 - Journal of Cytology, Bronchoalveolar lavage cytology
2003 - Journal of Tropical Paediatrics, Exercise-induced bronchoconstriction (EIB) in school children: Urban-rural comparison