Dr. Vinita Salvi has had a long and enriching tenure as Professor and Head of Unit at the Seth G.S Medical College and King Edward Memorial Hospital, Mumbai. She also served as Principal Investigator and Officer in Charge of the Regional Centre for Research in Human Reproduction of the Indian Council of Medical Research. Dr. Salvi has considerable experience in the field of high risk obstetrics.
- Medical disorders in pregnancy
- Minimising risks in high risk women with obstetric & gynaecological problems
- Recurrent pregnancy loss (wastage) / adverse pregnancy outcome
- Gynaecological endocrinology
- Gynaecology in adolescent girls
- Social obstetrics