Dr M Sai Sudhakar is one of the very few Interventional Cardiologists in the country with a credit of performing more than 10000 complex Angioplasty procedures with very high success rates over a decade of career span. After finishing Super Specialty training and before joining Gleneagles Global Hospitals, he briefly worked in New York, USA and came back to India and started working with Apollo Hospitals and simultaneously pursued Fellowship Programs in Interventional Cardiology from renowned institutes in Europe London and USA. Dr Sudhakar has a passion for Cardiac Pacing and Devices like CRT & ICD for treating heart failure and sudden cardiac death. He has also has done lots of research on stem cell treatment for heart failure benefiting many patients across the globe. He plays an instrumental role in training many next generation Cardiologists in these techniques and has several original articles published in many reputed national and international Index medical journals. Dr Sai Sudhakar has also organised and made transplant possible for people deprived of basic needs and for this cause he garnered the appreciation of the health minister for performing with 100% success rate at low-costs.
- Performed over 10,000 Angioplasties
- More than 10 years of work experience
- Worked as Interventional Cardiologist at Apollo Hospitals
- CSI Travel Award 2007 – Co Author of Best Paper award at the 59th Annual Conference of Cardio logical Society of India, Hyderabad.
- AV Gandhi Award for Excellence in Cardiology – 2007 (Research Grant of Rs.75,000)
- Co Author of the paper that won DP Basu Award at 59th Annual Conference of Cardio logical Society of India, Hyderabad.
MD, DM , FRCP (Edin), FACC (USA)